| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Denver, Colorado in December is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.1 °C (17.4 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with seldom any snow. A paltry 16.3mm (0.6in) of water precipitates during on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Denver, Colorado are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:27 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:23.
- There are approximately 2:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Denver, Colorado December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Denver, Colorado, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Denver, Colorado:
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) NNE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 153.8 kms (95.6 miles) N
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) NNE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 209.4 kms (130.1 miles) NE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) ENE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 106.5 kms (66.2 miles) S
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) S
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 254.6 kms (158.2 miles) SE