| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Denver, Colorado in May is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.2 °C (27.4 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 61mm (2.4in) of water precipitates across on average 11 days.
- The skies in Denver, Colorado are sunny having on average a sizable 9:07 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:51 long and the longest day is 14:45 long with an average length of 14:20.
- There are approximately 5:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Denver, Colorado May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Denver, Colorado, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Denver, Colorado:
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) NNE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 153.8 kms (95.6 miles) N
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) NNE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 209.4 kms (130.1 miles) NE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) ENE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 106.5 kms (66.2 miles) S
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) S
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 254.6 kms (158.2 miles) SE