| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Denver, Colorado in October is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 24.9mm (1in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Denver, Colorado are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:09 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 2:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Denver, Colorado October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Denver, Colorado, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Denver, Colorado:
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) NNE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 153.8 kms (95.6 miles) N
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) NNE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 209.4 kms (130.1 miles) NE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) ENE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 106.5 kms (66.2 miles) S
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) S
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 254.6 kms (158.2 miles) SE